Billy Dulay - Managing Partner
"I keep clients happy. Actually, I'm just privileged to be in the driving seat of a great creative agency which is manned by the best team on the circuit."
- Movies with a pizza
- 5 a side footy with the guys
- Sleeping in until noon
- DFS ads with their endless sales
- Badly made British films
- The Big Lebowski
- I'm really George Cloony
- Stop Making Sense - Talking Heads (until tomorrow)
Andrew Seymour - Creative Partner
"I simply match-make words and pretty pictures, so that they look nice together. When I get bored, I hoover, but my main responsibility is changing the CD player."
- The sun on my face
- The Lake District
- The smell of wood smoke
- Bright colours
- People who talk in the cinema
- The Daily Mail
- People who dress in black
- Harry Potter books 4-7
- The Shawshank Redemption
- Planet Terror
- Zero 7 - Simple Things
- Air - Moon Safari
- Moby - Play
- To be a train driver, but the closest I came was train spotting
- I'm obsessed with Monkeys, Robots and Aliens
- Buying old cameras
Martin Taylor - Senior Creative
"Most of my studio life is spent in bare feet, grazing on houmous and flicking between Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign whilst working on a diverse range of exciting online and offline projects."
"I often partake in the age old art form of diplomatic conversation with our technical team over a misplaced pixel or two."
- Cooking with spices
- Driving in the Scottish Highlands
- The title sequence to 'True Blood'
- Lego Technic
- Sunday afternoon strolls with my wife and children
- Uninspiring CV layouts
- Burnt toast
- Glass chopping boards
- Illustrator unexpectedly quitting
- Teenagers listening to music via their mobile phone loud speakers
- I struggle to be creative with my shoes on
- I used to represent my home town of Bradford as an youth player for Bradford City and Bradford Bulls but now I stick to Touch & Pass and being forced to play for Cambridge Lions RL once in a blue moon!
- Black Eyed Peas
- Goodbye Country (Hello Nightclub) - Groove Armada
- Home Alone 1 & 2
Chris Richardson - Digital Manager
"I oversee everything digital. 90% of my day is spent on the phone with clients, 4% typing code at mission impossible speed, 3% eating, 2% moaning about being tired and 1% checking the football."
- Anything bespoke
- Liverpool Football Club
- 5-a-side footy
- A massage
- Home made tiffin
- Conforming to other peoples standards
- Being wrong
- To retire at the age of 25... there's still hope
- I was once a baby model
- Robbie Williams
Prakash Mistry - Production Manager
"I spend my day speaking to our production partners, feeling paper samples and researching new print techniques. My job is to find a finish that's fit for purpose, complimentary to design and on budget."
- A good massage
- A relaxing holiday
- The Mrs
- Useless Facts
- Wine in food
- Stains on silver cutlery
- "Whip Crackers"
- 2nd half of January
- Back to The Future
- The Best Of...
- I'm a vegetarian on Mondays and Thursdays
Anthony Ogden - Senior Web Developer
"My time is spent developing, designing and implementing the PHP code and databases to suit individual requests. Basically, I do the "behind the scenes" stuff that makes things work, but get little credit for it!"
- Being a happy chappy
- Having music blasting
- Getting up super early
- Enjoying aforementioned "super early mornings " fresh air
- A good lame joke
- When plans fail
- Meal deals that are in no way a deal!
- The term "chillaxin"
- That unenviable task of cleaning up the dogs mess
- The Thing, because the effects are just plain gross even by today's standards
- To be a Space man, but I've got too many responsibilities down on earth now!
- It's got to be chocolate, either that or .... no, I can't mention that.
- Bloodhound Gang's "Hooray for Boobies" / "Hefty Fine" & that Hardcore Undergound Raving Eye CD Freebie I got this year that doesn't really have a name.
Artworker (Mac Monkey)
"I spend my days running around the studio and making sure that Andy and Martin are well catered for. I like to play court jester but they prefer me to just prepare their artwork for print."
- Abseiling on every second Wednesday
- Reading Mills & Boon before bed
- The smell of freshly shaven truffle over baked scallops
- To ride wildly on an elephants back
- Helping out at the local hospice
- Pot holing
- On / Off buttons
- Ikea on a Sunday
- Fun sized bananas
- Compare the Meerkat, Churchill and Andrex adverts
- Transporter 1, 2, 3 and 4. I know 4 isn't out yet, but I know it's going to be good.
- I'm not actually an Apple fanboy but I'm scared to admit it in the studio
- Stone Roses - Stone Roses
- Aqua - Barbie Girl
- I can kiss my own Monkey parts